Benefits of Fasting and CLeansing
- Fasting initiate’s rapid weight loss with little or no hunger. Most people are surprised at how little desire for food they have while fasting.
- Fasting promotes detoxification. As the body breaks down its fat reserves, it mobilizes and eliminates stored toxins.
- Fasting gives the digestive system a much needed rest. After
fasting, both digestion and elimination are invigorated.
- Fasting promotes the resolution of inflammatory processes, such as in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fasting quiets allergic reactions, including asthma and hay fever.
- Fasting promotes the drying up of abnormal fluid accumulations, such as edema in the ankles and legs and swelling in the abdomen,
- Fasting corrects high blood pressure with out drugs. Fasting will normalize blood pressure in the vast majority of cases; the blood pressure will remain low after the fast, if the person follows a health-supporting diet and lifestyle.
- Fasting makes it easy to overcome bad habits and addictions.
Many people have overcome tobacco and alcohol addictions by fasting, and even drug addictions. Fasting rapidly dissipates the craving for nicotine, alcohol, caffeine and other drugs.
- Fasting clears the skin and whitens the eyes. It is common to see skin eruptions clear while fasting, and the whites of the eyes never look so clear and bright as they do after fasting.
- Fasting restores taste appreciation for wholesome natural foods. People say that their taste buds come alive after fasting and that food never tasted so good.
- Fasting is the perfect gateway to a healthful diet and lifestyle. Going on a fast gives you the motivation and enthusiasm to make a fresh start.